12/2/10

ThanksgivCHRISTMAS!

We went to Thanksgiving at The Farnsworths. It was wonderful food and great company! We always love going there! The kids played in the backyard in ALL the snow, they have the best backyard. I only have 2 pictures, I don't know how that happened.

I love Thanksgiving food!




AND NOW DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS...

I love how excited the kids get, it just makes me smile!

we got my mom's old tree which is nice but none of the lights work...WHY is it always the lights???






















Just so we're clear...

I am out of my mind...

I decided that my school class would donate a tree to Festival of Trees

I LOVE Festival of Trees, it's a good cause, it's beautiful, we take the kids every year.

But I had NO idea how much work went into doing a tree! Buying everything, decorating- you have to wire/glue every item to the tree, getting donations, setting up the tree...

It turned out really cute and now that's it's done I'm glad I did it but not sure I would do it again UNLESS I had a TEAM of people helping me. :)

I picked my FAVORITE theme...







this was on set-up day, I'll post a picture with my class when we go on the field trip there.


Who doesn't LOVE chocolate!?

2 comments:

Julie Markham said...

What if I think Zach makes a better Christmas tree than the one you set up?

Wendy said...

I think we're actually going to decorate for Christmas today! YAY! I'm so looking forward to Christmas this year because Kate is starting to get stuff!! FUN!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed